Thursday 23 September 2010

Shipshape and Bristol fashion

A little boy I know became big brother last week. A great excuse, as if one was needed, to make something. To mark this momentous occasion I chose to make him a pillow. I got this lovely soft cotton flannel printed all over with cheeky pirates from bread and buttons, and it seemed to want to be bedlinen. 


One woman's clearout is another's sewing project. It is essentially one long strip folded over and sewn up the sides. I did not follow a pattern, I just sort of felt my way through. This is my way mainly because everything I make is in a hurry. Oh, and I love instant gratification.


Sweet dreams, big brother Louis.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying seeing bits of our house and your work on a blog!

    ReplyDelete

a year above the shop

a year above the shop